Monday, January 23, 2006

Superconnected

First things first. My great great girlfriend of almost four years said yes to my marriage proposal and is now my great great fiancee. She is the best girl ever, and we could not be happier. Thanks to the 5 of you who come to FTIT and already know this news and have wished us well.

So, I popped the question while we were in Toronto this weekend. My cover for getting her up there was to see Broken Social Scene who we both are into pretty heavily right now (me way more than her, but whatever). I will not bore you all with a long review on how awesome and great it was, because that is what I do every time I see a live show. I will mention that it is pretty surreal seeing as many as 12 musicians on the stage at once (most of them playing a guitar) and that Feist is AWESOME. She is on Jimmy Kimmel tonight and you should tivo it. I couldn't take my eyes off her when she was on the stage and my new fiancee was getting a little perturbed at the fact that I talked about her most of the next day as we drove home. Anyway, check out Let It Die, her most recent album. Or, just check out an MP3:

Feist - Gatekeeper - Your ladies are sure to dig it.


Added bonus: BSS - Almost Crimes Video

The Bills go with Jauron. Ho hum.

The BEAST 50 Most Loathsome People in America, 2005