Friday, January 13, 2006

7 NFL Games to go




















It was damn near 60 degrees in Buffalo, NY today. That made me think about my fantasy baseball team, and what "fantasy" team doesn't include the hard-working, corn-fed single-season HR King!?! Good luck getting into the HOF next year, you do NOT have my vote. Anyway...

Unfortunately, there are only 7 NFL games left - and 4 will be this weekend which is often thought of as the best NFL weekend of the year. There is much to discuss today, but we will take our 43-29-1 season record (58.9% winning percentage) and strive for the 60% mark - not bad:

new england +3 over DENVER
INDY -91/2 over pitts
SEA -9 over washington
carolina +3 over CHI

ESPN radio is talking about the Bills situation right now. The host just said Mularkey has "thin skin." I could not agree more. He made $1,000,000.00 per year (give or take) each of the past two seasons. Uh wow! I bet you wish you could quit your job without batting an eyelash because there is too much STRESS or PRESSURE or whatever else you don't link about your job. Geez. I was a Mularkey fan, now I am not. Lets prop that old coot Marv Levy up on the sideline and let him run the show for 1-2 years until the long term guy gets here. By the way, the Bills' owner, Ralph Wilson said he has no idea how much he pays his coaches, etc. Great. Good thing he is calling the shots again.