Saturday, December 31, 2005

Last Day of 2005

The Sabres have 54 pts in 39 games this season and show absolutely NO SIGNS of slowing down. I mentioned the "Cup" back in early October as a joke, but I think making it deep into the playoffs and reaching the Finals is very possible. Ottawa is still the class of the NHL, they have blown the Sabres out of the water so far this year, but I think the Sabres can skate with them and get the goaltendinig to potentially pull out a seven game series. Plus Hasek will pull his groin sometime this year.

And here is the video of the tickle chair: Very Sexy!

I hope everyone has a very happy New Year, I'm looking very forward to closing out this year and giving my liver a little bit of a vacation (after one more night of getting shitcanned - of course). The holiday season as always has been very rough on me.


Alba in Deep Blue