Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Best of 2005


2005 is just about over, and I have decided to share with the rest of the world some of my "Best of 2005's".

For example I obviously spent a lot of time in 2005 posting pictures of Jessica Alba, and for that reason I would say that she was my "Babe of the Year". DUH.

I will also be making a few "Top 5 lists", such as "Top 5 Parties of 2005":
5. Fourth of July Weekend, good old fashioned summer time fun.
4. Bill's Season Opener, it seems like such a long time ago that the Bills were 1-0 and destined for an exciting season.
3. Fantasy Baseball Draft Day: always one of the best party days.
2. Penn State Weekend: this took place in January before FTIT was born, so I didn't post any pictures or write about it. An amazing time none-the-less. It included lots of drinking at college bars, live B.B. King, vomiting in broad day light into a garbage can on a very crowded street (not me of course), and NFL Divisional Playoffs. Good Times.
1. Fantasy Football Draft - Vegas Style: I don't have pictures of this because I left my camera in Vegas. But what could be better than 8 guys in Vegas for a Fantasy Football draft? Nothing.

So, come back in the coming days as I run down some more "Best Of /Top Stuff of 2005"