Friday, January 06, 2006

hamburgers? potato salad?


Jessica Alba is ALWAYS in a bikini!!!!!
more

I must admit to getting very hooked on the whole iTunes Videos feature. I have found myself both buying and downloading from various sites random music videos, SNL skits, and the like. Vanmega is one such various site that has several such videos available for download. The Broken Social Scene "Almost Crimes" is very awesome, and I know I am very queer for admitting that I have watched it 7 or 9 times. I could most certainly be doing other more producive things instead of starring at my computer screen watching a music video I suppose.

I made it to my 4th Sabres game of the year last night (tomorrow night will be my 5th). The Sabes once again followed a loss with a WIN over the Lightning of Tampa Bay. Thank God the Sabres continue to play well and be entertaining. With the less than stellar state of the Bills right now, Sabres' games are a nice way to have some positive sports mojo going. They looked awesome last night and I think they have proven that they will be hanging around Ottawa (who lost last night) right up until the end of the year. Also I think Tim Connolly should grow his hair back out.

And now a short video from umc. hamburgers? potato salad?