Saturday, September 24, 2005

Ron Mexico in Town


The Bills need a win, or at the very least a good showing tomorrow against the Dirty Falcons. Now, I don't like to see any players get hurt but if Sam Adams falls on Vick's hammy and he limps off I will most likely be cheering like a lunatic tomorrow. Anyway, I'm calling on a Bills victory, however I am staying 1 million miles away from that bet thank you very much, the Bills are favored -3... Here are my picks of the week that involve currency:

Patriots (+3) over the STEELERS - I don't see the N.E. losing two in a row, and as Bill Simmons so acurately pointed out the Steelers were "crushed nine months ago" at home against the Patriots.

Saints (+4) over the VIKINGS - The Vikes might be D-O-N-E.

BEARS (+3) over Bengals - I could be very wrong on this one, but I think Cincy is due for a let down and the Bears are not as awful as I thought they were going to be after two weeks.

For the year I am 4-10 - ATS - I need to be 2-1 this week.