Thursday, September 15, 2005

Where Have You Gone Rudy Boesch?


Survivor Guatemala begins tonight. I have not watched a Survivor since the All Stars got together, whenever Richard Hatch is involved I will be tuned in. Anyway, my friend Adam is still very much into the Survivor series, here are some random emails that he sent today regarding his opinions on who will turn into the hot Survivors that we will all root for to go all the way:

Adam On Danni or Brianna:
"Danni or Brianna, I can't decide. Danni is a sports radio talkshow host. I
think I would have more in common with the gay guy. Considering Danni is a
sports nut I think I'm going to have to go with Brianna. There I said it.
Dibbs!!"

More Adam on Danni and Brianna:
"I think Danni knows how hot she is whereas Brianna might be a little self
consious about her skin. I'll just show her my backne and that will make
her feel better."

I thought I would get into the discussion because I needed something to do to get me through the morning:

Me to Adam:
"What about Brooke or Morgan? Brooke's favorite alcoholic drinks are
Bud Light, Merlot, and Chianti"

Adam's response to me:
"Morgan is a magicians assistant. You know that magician is burying that
magic wand wherever it will fit. Besides Morgan is a dogs name. Brooke is
a law student. The last thing I want on Survivor island is an empowered
woman. I just don't get any vibe from those girls"

Classic.