Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Hot Babes, Former Hot Babe, and More Football

So it looks like my favorite movie actress may be engaged to some dude named CASH and Britney had her kid. I remember it like yesterday when my friend Adam Knobes chose Britney as the chick he most wanted to walk into 67 West with. Oh well, as long as I have April Scott pictures I will survive.



The first Bills tailgate was a great time, I concur with Lando. Beautiful day, the opening NFL Sunday, the excitement and unknowns of this years Bills with a brand new QB, and lots of beer. The Bills came out looking like they can do some damage but as The Wolf says in Pulp Fiction says lets not start sucking each other C's just yet. Tampa Bay on the road should be a good test.

As for my weekly wagers I ended up 1 for 1 in college (Ohio St blew the parlay I had with ND) and 2 for 5 in the NFL, ouch. This weeks games are even tougher.