Saturday, September 17, 2005

Favorite Sideline Reporter

Another football weekend. Today I'll be taking Notre Dame (-6 1/2) again over Michigan St. I also like Florida (-7) over Tennessee. As for the NFL I have no idea. I'm so very glad I didn't do a survivor pool this year, I'd already be out. I just read Simmons' column for some insight on picks and I'm confused as ever.

On a quick side note has anyone else noticed that no one in the national media is saying anything about the Bills? Well, accept for foxsports.com who has the Bills / Bucs as its game of the week and the Bills NUMBER THREE!!! in their Power Rankings. Even I think that's a little extreme at this point.

Anyway Simmons does not mention the Bills once in his NFL column and has Tampa covering in his weekly picks.

Some great baseball on last night. The Yankees Jays game was crazy. Good signs: the Yankees offense is firing on all cylinders (lead of course by your AL MVP - A-ROD), they are winning close games, and Rivera is once again unhitable. Bad signs is the rest of their bullpen is still awful and Randy Johnson is no longer Randy Johnson. What the hell is he doing getting kicked out of a game at this point in the season????

The Red Sox A's game was great too despite the Red Sox winning it in the 11th. I have to admit that Ortiz is the most dangerous hitter in the majors right now, he hit another one last night, but I definitely don't think he deserves the MVP over A-Rod who has just as good numbers if not better and has played a gold glove third base all season long. Tom Verducci has a great article on the subject.

The best thing about the Red Sox a's game had to be the 9 times they flashed to ESPN sideline reporter Erin Andrews. Definitely my favorite sideline reporter. Since I was at a bar and they had the sound turned down I have no idea why they went to her every inning - I'm not complaining mind you - but she was wearing a very cute pink hat and is very very very very sexy.

I actually had to join a Yahoo Group dedicated to her for photos. In this photo it looks like she is on the way to the ladies room to freshen up a bit. Yes, I am a complete perv.

Finally, here is a good read about Kate Moss doing a ton of coke.