Friday, September 30, 2005

Carrier Dome


I was clicking around on The OC Show Dot Com and I came across this photo of Rachel Bilson sporting a cute Carrier Dome bippy shirt. I'm sorry but this is very incredibly sexy to me. I wonder if she got the shirt at a Syracuse Orangemen basketball game?

Didn't someone here mention Anne Hathaway the other day? Well check dis out, pervs.

After another 1-2 week in the NFL I'm thinking of taking a week off and solely concentrating on College FB.

I'm ONCE AGAIN going to ride the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (+3) at Purdue. .

My other picks are LSU (-14.5) at Mississippi St, but only because they're one of Colin Cowherd's Locks of the Week (ND is the other). I'm pretty sure he is undefeated in his College Football Best Bets so far this year. And USC (-16.5) at Ariz St. Some people are saying this is going to be close but no one has been within 20 pts of USC in like 10 games.