Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Off White Khakis

My good friend Bona Friar used to have the same issue as the guy on the right. Boy, did we sure get get a kick out of this. The difference obviously between Bona Friar and this particular cyclist is that Bona Friar would be sitting down wearing off white khakis in such a way that his c-toe was rather noticeable. The cyclist in the photo may very well have a vagina, who knows? And yes, you might say it is very gay to check out a man's c-toe, and I would agree with you, but it is also very funny nonetheless.

Very hetero - this photo of JL Hewitt. Man, she is smoking hot. I don't care if she doesn't have a career anymore. As long as we have the internet to provide photos of her that is all I need. I'll never ever forget watching Party of Five and her bouncing around in those tight sweaters trying to help Bailey with his alcohol problems. via SP

Speaking of alcohol problems, I will be having problems not getting enough alcohol this upcoming weekend. That's right, Vegas trip number 3 this weekend. I will hopefully return with a full report and lots of pictures and some spare change.