Saturday, August 13, 2005

All Work and All Play

It has been a very busy couple of weeks for me and I have not had many chances to update FTIT. With the house, work, and summer parties I have not had all that much time to do too much else. But, with things getting settled at the house and the summer winding down I should be getting back in the groove and wasting time on the internet.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I just caught the most recent episode of Entourage last night and I must say I am really enjoying Mandy Moore's appearances. I can totally understand why Vincent Chase is still in love with her. I was also a big fan of the girl who played Ari's bosses daughter. Her name is Emmanuelle Chriqui, and she is hot. More of her please.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Like I said she is hot.

I have officially thrown in the towel on the fantasy baseball season. The Big Balls are in a rebuilding mode and looking forward to next season. It also looks like the Yankees are going to need a miracle to make the post season. I would not count them out yet but with their pitching in such a shambles I can't see how they rip off 10 games in a row which is what they need to do. I would hand the Cy Young award to Mariano Rivera though. Check out his Stats this year, he has been SICK.

Two weeks from now I will be in Vegas. It's ok to be jealous.