Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Zhitnik on my Peca

So NHL free agency has begun and it looks like Alexei Zhitnik is now an Islander. All signs point to the Sabres not resigning Satan either. This new competitive balance is great and all but the Sabres better get off their asses and sign some decent players otherwise I can see fans getting pretty PISSED. On a selfish note Zhitnik was the last Sabre left to my favorite Sabres poem ever:

There is Zhitnik on my Peca, can you Smehlik, is it Grosek?

Well the picture quality ain't great and the dude definitely ruins most of the photos, however I will take the yellow bikini, frolicking on the beach, riding a quad, rubbing your bare ass photos any day of the week.

Very messed up weather here in the Buffalo lately, last night we had a freaky ass red sky thing going on followed by a torrential down pour and serious lightning storm. Here is my artistic photography of the red sky from my front porch right before the storm:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And no I did not buy and hang the hanging light balls or the plants, that is what girlfriends are for. But yes I did have several glasses of wine in me when I decided to take photos of the red sky. Thank You.