Monday, August 22, 2005

Sports, Sports, Sports, and Drunk People

Very disturbing article in the The Buffalo News regarding the Sabres challenges signing free agents. There is a long list of prominent NHL players who have left this organization in bad terms, and the point about Adrian Aucoin stings a little bit, don't it? The lone free agent signing so far has been Teppo Numminen, he is pushing 40 and they paid him a good amount of money. Both your top defensive and offensive player are now gone. This definitely makes me wonder how committed the Sabres are to winning in the near future.

In Buffalo Bills news, I love JP's mobility, but he will be injured in week three if he doesn't learn to throw from the pocket and friggin slide after taking off with it. He also has almost gotten Eric Moulds, Mark Campbell, and Tim Euhus KILLED so far this season with errant throws. I do have to say the defense and special teams looks like they will be as good if not better than they were last year. Could be a roller coaster year for the Bills. I was unfortunately not in attendance for Saturday's game and it looks like I missed an off-the-hizzook post party out in Clarence, NY...I did get some photos emailed to me though...Enjoy...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
He is a married man and neither of these girls are his wives.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Update: There were a few GREAT photos I had to take down per the request of the shirtless drunk wonder in them. Oh well.