Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Real B-Lo

So I finally watched a whole episode of Laguna Beach last night. And wow, what happened to my favorite high schoolers from So Cal? Either I am a year older and officially super effing old, or these new kids are SUPER RETARDED IDIOTS. I will not go into anymore details because I am already embarrassed that I admitted to watching this show. Let me just add that Jessica is my new favorite character....Moving on....After watching LB I stayed tuned to MTV and watched My Super Sweet Sixteen. If you did not see it last night please TiVo it and watch it. Like a train wreck.

Superior Pics never disappoints.

Would anyone else like to hear Eva Longoria say vibrator over and over and over? I would, especially after seeing these.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Via