Thursday, July 07, 2005

Flip Cups

THIS GUY has some mad skills. If I were half as good as that I probably would have gotten laid waaaaay more than I did when visiting Geneseo. For the record I got laid zero times in Geneseo, but those girls loved to hook up with guys who were good at drinking games. There was definitely a direct correlation between my success at flip cups and gettin' some lovin' down there. link via TWS.

This is a few days old but I just ran across it. It looks like Alan Pergament of The Buffalo News and SUPER SMART Mike SCHOPP of WGR have been getting into a little bit of a pissing match, lately. Apparently Pergament criticized Schopp and BULLdog about discussing more pop culture than sports. The real zinger in the article was the comparison to Shredd and Regan, ouch! Well, Alan Pergament I disagree, I much rather listen to Bulldog, Jerry Sullivan, and Brad K. Riter mercifully rip on the Yankees - which by the way is another GREAT move by WGR to attract the thousands of Yankee fans who live in Buffalo and might actually listen to them if WGR didn't do their best impression of a Boston sports radio station.
I can not wait for Schopp and Bulldog's Buffalo Bills post game show after home games, though. There is nothing better than the drunk Bills fans discussing a win, loss, or tie.

And is anyone going to see Into the Blue because it looks like a good movie?