Tuesday, July 05, 2005

The Dead, dude.

The Buffalo News had a pretty cool article on the The Grateful Dead and their new cd/dvd Truckin Up to Buffalo the other day. Apparently The Dead played at Rich Stadium back on July 4th, 1989, and it was like a totally awesome concert, dude. Its pretty cool that Buffalo is regarded as having a very large loyal Grateful Dead fan base...O.K, Maybe that is not so cool, but I might still buy it since I have absolutely nothing better to spend my money on these days.

Jeff Meiers of The News also ranks Ten Great Moments in Buffalo rock concert history. What no Van Halen at The Aud back in 91? I was going to find a link to get an exact date, but there is barely any information on Van Halen on the internet, go figure. I did find this sweet Eddie Van Halen site though.