Thursday, June 30, 2005

Double Chins and Jowls

Random hot photo of Jessica Alba, thank you umc.

So here is my review of Wilco at Rockin At the Knox last night, the concert I've been waiting for for sooooooooooooooooo long.............I could not go. That's right sports fans because of a last second work trip I couldn't get out of (well I probably could but I am a total puss) I missed one of my favoritetist bands ever. Yes, I was majorly pisssssed about it, but I will stop complaining now since I did get to golf at a sweet-ass course. However I will probably have to wait another 10 years for a cool band to come to Buffalo. Even the Buffalo News alludes to the fact that we don't get good bands here.

The new version of iTunes has podcasting now, and I have already wasted an amazing amount of time fooling around with it.

I was wondering what happened a few weeks ago to Eliza Dushku, and I came across these photos. In the first picture she looks like I usually do in every single photos these days (double chin and huge jowls). The second is pretty nice, however I still think we need to get her back on the Lindsay Lohan diet.

More unflattering pics of a former superstar.