Thursday, December 01, 2005

Can Bona Friar Post His 52 Reasons WGR Sucks?

While we wait for my sports crazed friend to compile his list, here are 52 reasons ESPN sucks. via deadspin

This is news that probably only my Dead Head former roommate Vito will appreciate. An upcoming eBay auction where you will be able to bid on Jerry Garcia's toilet along with other things from the last house he lived in. Link to items you'll be able to bid on. via stereogum

Speaking of The Dead I'll be going to see Phil Lesh and Friends at Shea's Saturday night with my aforementioned former Dead Head roommate and a couple other fans of live music and catching buzzes. Chris Robinson of The Black Crowes is the featured guest, if I remember any of the show I will give a full recap, promise.



The Sabres go for their 5th straight win tonight in Montreal. Barry Melrose even mentions them as the hottest team in hockey right now. This should obviously give our local sports talk show hosts some serious material to cover on the air, instead they were talking about the use of smiley faces in email as I drove home from work today. Please get on that list Bona Friar.

:)