Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Turkey for you

This will be my last post until after the Holiday - I'll give my Sunday picks before kick off. However, lets see if we can improve on our 23-19-1 record with some Tukey Day specials:

Atlanta -3 over DETROIT, and
DALLAS +2 over Denver.

The Sabres retired Danny Gare's #18 tonight - I was very emotional watching the ceremony/highlites(blue & gold). Seriously.

The decision in the Terrell Owens case just came in: still a douch bag!

Can anyone else say they have been in the same room as Jm. J. Bullock??? Well, now I can after watching him star in "Hairspray" at a local Buffalo theatre last week. Big fan.

Finally, I know this will not give you perverts as much pleasure as sexy pictures, but please consider watching dead John Belushi's brother star in "According to Jim" - this show will make you laugh out loud. Thanks.