Friday, June 17, 2005

I am NOT going to comment on Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes being engaged

Paul Hogan?
Forbes' list of Most Lucrative Movie Franchises. Crocodile Dundee is on the list, what's up with that??? How in the hell did more people pay money to see Crocodile Dundee movies than Karate Kid and Die Hard? I don't think I even realized there was a Crocodile Dundee in Los Angeles?

Go check out the blog that claims we are "drunks in bflo", Jamma 5000 (they're linked on the right). I go their daily mainly to see if they mention us. I appreciate them having a blog name that makes as little sense as FTIT.

For some reason I just downloaded the song "Go West" by the Pet Shop Boys off My Old Kentucky Blog. I guess it is a very good song to have when you are feeling Absolutely Fabulous. It just moved right ahead of "In The Navy" by the Village People as the gayest song ever.

And in other news I am still straight, and Rachel Bilson is still smoking.
mos def