Sunday, June 12, 2005

Like Walking Through a Wet Fart

So I went down to the Allentown Art Festival yesterday. First off it was ridiculousy hot and humid. Lets just say I could have used a whole bottle of Gold Ban Medicated powder in a certain area between my kness and navel. Allentown Art Festival is definitely the place to be if you are interested in seeing really Bad Tattoos and fat chicks wearing way too little clothing. Long story short the Art Festival is a fun time if you are sitting in an air conditioned bar, or an outside beer garden with good shade and a nice breeze drinking a very cold alcoholic beverage. I was of course not doing any of these things.

I would also like to report that I had my first McGriddle this morning. I am not a huge breakfest sandwich guy but WOW the McGriddle is amazing. Now if you will excuse me I am about to find out what the McGriddle looks like when it is done travelling through my digestive system.