Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Big Balls Update

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Bflo Big Balls have certainly shat the bed the first two months of the season much like the Yankees have. Finishing in the money this year will certainly take a miracle.
I would officially like to give a big FU middle finger salute to the following for sabotaging my season:
Jim Thome - I should have known the wheels were going to come off this year. He is old and fat.
Victor Martinez - Last year was a fluke.
Carl Crawford - Steal some friggin bases already. Major dissapointment, that's what I get for protecting a Devilray.
Mark Loretta- See Victor Martinez.
Barry Bonds - Considering I picked Bonds in the 2nd last round I should not be complaining. It was either him or Rey Sanchez. But Balco Boy has completely left me with one less roster spot since I can not drop him. The moment I do drop him he will announce he is coming back, hit 30 HR's in two months and win somene else the league.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Most the potato chips I see are going from my hands to my mouth too fast to see if there are any Jesus pictures on them.
via Attu

And I don't think anyone on here has ever posted any hot sexy photos of Jennifer Love Hewitt (who did occupy my number 1 spot during the Party of Five glory years), so HERE are some hot and sexy posing of her in some Hanes.