Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Hot Babe of the Week!

Maddox (who REALLY Pissed off Lando with his eleven worst songs of 2004) has an excellent Video Game concept.

Check out Doug Benson's Movie Reviews, they are a few weeks old, SORRY. I've been slow getting to the 9000 web sites I check out on a regular basis lately.

Did anyone else see Quentin Tarantino accept that award on the MTV Movie Awards? It looked like his head was going to pop off his neck. He has always been hyper, but it looks like he may have been partying with Pat O'Brien, the only difference is that Quentin doesn't get horny like Pat when he is partying - just insane.

Pretty good name for a blog - You've Got Gravitas.
And what is your least favorite word, Keifer?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I had no other clever ways to work in that I think the OC's Rachel Bilson is HOT. Maybe I should start one of those hot babes of the week things.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I just listened to "Kyrie" by Mr. Mister, which brings up a few questions:
  1. Why did I sit and listen to "Kyrie" by Mr. Mister when I have 7290 other songs on my computer I could be listening to.
  2. Why do I have an MP3 of "Kyrie" by Mr. Mister on my computer at all?
  3. Why do I have 7291 MP3's on my computer?