Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Bayside High

Hello my friends out there in cyberland, I would like to report that I had my looooongestest post ever be wiped out because BLOGGER CRASHED. FUG YOU BLOGGER, MUTHEREFFER. This happened last night and I was very close to smashing my fist through my laptop keyboard when I realized I was getting upset about a friggin BLOG post. Whoa.

Anywho, I was having one of those appointed days like Jerry Sullivan and I drafted a VERY long essay on why Buffalo never gets any good bands in town, and is veeeeery lame when it comes to new GOOD music. So instead of trying to re create my views on Buffalo being very un-with it when it comes to music and such, I will instead give you sexy Natalia Cigliuti.

I ran across her today on DoubleViking and immediately remembered her from Saved By The Bell: The New Class. How man many hungover Saturday mornings did I watch Lindsay Warner do her thang with Mr. Belding and Mr. Samuel 'Screech' Powers? ALOT. Ah, the memories. Anyway, Natalia is still hot - not like Jessica Alba or Rachel Bilson hot of course - but still very hot.
It's alright when you're saved by the BELL!!!