Saturday, May 14, 2005

NBA

wade2
How awesome has the NBA been this year??? There are so many superstars in the league right now it is ridiculous. You can argue that the best players in the league are either Amare Stoudamire (who had 36 and 14 last night) or Dwayne Wade (who if I were 13 again I would have invested all my paper route money in his rookie cards, like I did THIS GUY). Steve Nash wins the MVP, Shaq should have won the MVP, Iverson had a sick year, Lebron stepped up huge his second year, Duncun was awesome again, and best of all the Lakers were awful. I could go on and on.
Anyway, the Sports Guy has some great points on the season in his race for MVP article - he wrote this a couple of weeks ago I think. I haven't read it till tonight though, because I'm too busy looking up pictures of Erica Blasberg of course - via DV.