Thursday, May 05, 2005

chapelle show shut down

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Well, no 3rd season of the The Chapelle show. Apparently he totally flipped out and had a nervous break down because he was having trouble coming up with material. This obviously sucks since the Chapelle Show was effing great. "I'm Rick James Bitch!"

I'm glad you liked my find on those J. Alba pics WrightBoy20 - here is an excerpt from an email from WrightBoy20: "I'm currently at the Blog spot and I can't stop staring at the Alba bikini pics. Bless you!" - anyway, I hope you enjoy these pictures of Rosario Dawson. You should really thank, Egotastic! The Entertainment Blog.

Katie Holmes has looked hotter. That thing above her lip is not healthy.

the function of unguent is a great blog, and not only because it is named after A salve for sores, burns, or the like, but it also references stuart scott's lazy eye

as cool as the other side of the pillow
Can I get a witness from the congregation?
(by the way the "catch phrases" were via: The SportsCenter Altar).