Wednesday, May 04, 2005

footpleaser

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm back in town with some free time to blog, and holy sweet jebus, what a Saturday we had a few nights ago. For those of you not there several of the fun boys whooped it up real good. I won't get into details to protect the guilty. Let's just say that I had to break into my apartment at 2am because I lost my keys - not good. At least I didn't leave any sexy voicemails on anyone's phone like Pat O'Brien.

Any who - here is Jessica Alba buying a "Foot Pleaser".

As for news of ridiculous things you can purchase off the internet, here are some Banana Guards, to protect your bananas of course. And this may not be as cool as Ali G's "Ice Cream Glove", but I think we could all use a motorized ice cream cone, only problem is that you can't eat it.
Nothing is as ridiculous as THIS though. via .:DataWhat?:.