Monday, April 25, 2005

My Slippers

slippers
I can not stress how important it is to have a great pair of slippers...These I got for Christmas and I have almost worn them everyday since. Great slippers are especially important when you live in Buffalo. Cold feet is the worst ever. In Buffalo it is cold for eight months out of the year, you can not walk around barefoot in the house in Buffalo unless you want to have extremely high gas bills - you need warm comfortable slippers.
Also, it snows six months of the year which means people are tracking in snow and wetness for six months out of the year, when you step in cold water, or snow, your feet get cold - unless you have warm dependable slippers.

I don't think I'm going to worry about the Bills Draft and them failing to dump Henry anymore. The Bills have a lot of young talent, a solid D, great special teams, and the offense HAS to be better without Bledsoe. I will be keeping my fingers crossed that there are a lot of Running Backs blowing their knees out in training camp though (as long I don't draft him in my Fantasy Draft before hand).

They have a great School System in Florida (the second one is VERY disturbing). Via DRUDGE

Lando and Fight Club!
Lando likes Fight Club and beer.

These pics have been going around: I Like the Red Hair!!! I get a lot of pleasure finding these 'COKED UP' accusations...nice!