Friday, April 22, 2005

Good G.M.

It will be a boring draft this weekend compared to the last few years. No Bledsoe trade, no crazy ass surprise picks like Willis, and no trade ups for my boy JP. I do think Donnyhoe will get the Travis trade done and end up with two 2nd rounders. Two 2nd rounders is better than a swift kick in the nuts, right? I wouldn't mind seeing them get the TE from Miami, Kevin Everett. Speaking of Tommy D, the Losman move last year is looking brilliant Sean Salisbury said on the Dan Patrick show (according to GAVIN) today he thinks Losman would have been the 2nd or 3rd pick this year I do think Salisbury is a douche, but he is right on here. Think about it, who would you rather have right now Alex Smith, Aaron Rodgers or JP?

KeiraKightley_232
I am a big Kiera Knightly fan...is it me, or is the photo of her on the left sexier?

Mariah Carey is a pothead.

Sorry guys, I don't think I like Lindsay as a BLONDE.

Johhny Knoxville hangs with some sweet poun: DailyCeleb. If he officially banged Jessica Simpson it the biggest news of the 2000's.