Friday, March 16, 2007

Drunk in an Airport

I've been in the the Seattle/Tacoma airport for approxiamtely ten hours now. I have had two bloody mary's and six 20 ounce Bass Ales in that time. If this post doesn't make much such that is the main reason why. Anyway, I have spent the entire day drinking and watching college baseketball.



Here is what my bracket looks like so far, feel free to make fun of me, I may actually get more games wrong in the first round than right. That is hard to do.
-----------

I love that the Bills have been following my advice and traded McGahee. I feel very good about Michael Bush frm Louisville being a Bill next season. I am drunkenly going to be predict that he rushes for 1300 yards scores 9 TDs and is in the running for offensive rookie of the year.
-----------

Niagara is waaaay down right now.
-----------

I need to find someone to watch my luggage so I can go urinate. Thank You.

-----------

I am back from uriniating and tomorrow is St. Patick's Day. I don't think I have actually been in Buffalo for a St Patrick's day celebration since all the whole crew got together went to Colter Bay at like noon to get a good spot and watch the tournament. That was also the same St. Pat's day that Vito got his hand bit by some crazy girl he was sleeping with. The memories....

-----------

I am redy for th NHL postseason to begin. I think the Sabres feel the same way. They have been playing the entire season on top and this recent losing streak I think is more boredom on their part than anything. They won last night in Florida, a traditionally tough spot for them and are as of this writing are up 3-1 in Tampa, there is nothing to worry about, they are gonna roll in the playoffs, baby.

-----------
My ipod is currently on shuffle and has played the following:
Tiger the Lion by Tragically Hip (this is a great song, or I might be a little wasted)
Friend of the Devil covered by Lyle Lovett
Crumlin' Down by John Mellancamp - VERY NICE!!!!

------------

Time ot urinate again (20 ouncers go right through ya, man)

Labels: ,