Friday, May 19, 2006

Let's go Buff-A-LO

I missed the OC and Marissa Cooper biting it in a car crash last night because I was doing my best to catch a buzz in Washington DC with Jamma5000, and other friends of my brother Terry's who think they are better than him because they wear ties to work and he doesn't. It seemed to me we all drank extremely fast in an effort to wipe away any awkwardness I caused by inviting myself out. At any rate I had a good time hanging out with the young professional's of DC, thanks for all the Bud Lights.

Marissa Cooper as the bad girl who smokes is sexy.

The Eastern Conference Finals start tomorrow, there is some serious Cup Fever in Buffalo, everyone. The Sabres definitely were not expected to beat the Sens, and 4 out of the 5 so-called experts on ESPN pick the Hurricanes. I'm obviously biased but I just don't see the Sabres losing a series the rest of the way. They are too solid all the way through the line-up and they have the players that will step up when need. I am making my first official prediction of this post-season and picking the Sabres in 6. The bounces keep going the Sabres way.