Tuesday, March 01, 2005

So long Pat and Jonas?

Optimus Prime has passed away from prostate cancer. RIP Optimus

Yageshmesh. Borat Site

Death Cab for Cutie has a new live EP out, if you are not familiar with DCFC you should check them out, they're pretty good. DCFC

Looks like by the end of tomorrow both Jonas Jennings and Pat Williams will no longer be Bills according to this link. Heavy set Len Pasquarelli confirms, he has both of them on other teams. He also does not foresee the Bills signing ANY top FA's. ESPN.com - Top 32 free agents.
I do not mind them letting go of Jennings, he is injury prone and will be overpaid wherever he goes. But I hope they can keep Williams. He is old yes, but who will replace him, Tim Anderson, Ron Edwards? Like I have said before if the Bills want to contend next year, they need to keep their defense intact. As much of a hardon that I have for J.P. I think he will struggle at time and will need the D to bail him out.