Saturday, March 26, 2005

J.P. And Me (and Josh Stamer)


I've posted a few times about how exciting it is to finally have a young QB behind center for the Bills this upcoming year. Well armed with the power of Liquid Courage I struck up a conversation with J.P. Losman and Josh Stamer at our favorite watering hole Colter Bay last night. Talked to both of them for about 15 minutes. Both guys were very cool, they went with the company line: "love buffalo, the people are great, the weather sucks though, blah blah blah." But, both of them genuinely seemed to mean it. I'm not sure if J.P. appreciated me telling him not to break his leg this Training Camp, or he better not end up like Rob Johnson, but what can you do I had 13 drinks in me by that point. Anyway I can not freakin wait for FOOTBALL.